There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"And So It Begins..."

And there you have it, our first topic: "And so it begins..."

This is, after all, the start of our little blogging community. ;)


Remember, don't sign up until you've posted the entry on your site, and link that entry directly (not your blog home page).

That stated, feel free to comment and let us know you're game!

Post as soon as you're ready. Voting begins on the 10th!

8 comments:

  1. The set-up is a bit different, as far as posting, I see...currently have my TT post set-up but could also use it for this( works with both topics, it does ). I may repost it for this one, or I've something else in mind I could use...and likin' the header!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to join but interestingly TT is the same theme so might do so this time round. Alas, time eludes me but I look forward to reading yours and others' contributions. Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm up. "Once a Time."

    Got lazy... wrote a bad poem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm up, too, "The Beginning".

    Poem was good, Jeff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks interesting. I may give it a go next time. Clever, the way you linked the first post to TT- I would never have found you otherwise :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Decided to have a go anyway!

    ReplyDelete