There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RoM02-7: "Threepenny Bet"

Baino is in for her second time, and the seventh Muse is in the river.

"THREEPENNY BET"

"Threepenny Bet" is part EIGHT of your overall entry. If you need to check the rules for February again, click the following: 2nd Annual "River of Mnemosyne" Challenge.



The Muses so far:
  • Muse 0: "Chapter One"
  • Muse 1: "Deep Sleep, Deep Space, Deep Shit"
  • Muse 2: "Reluctant Titans"
  • Muse 3: "Fuck Origami"
  • Muse 4: "En Plein Air"
  • Muse 5: "The Faint Trace of Ambergris"
  • Muse 6: "A Space Iliad"
  • Muse 7: "Threepenny Bet"

3 comments:

  1. Dag nabit...forgot to put muse 1 in my linky. Pretty please one of you fabulous administrators fix that? I

    ReplyDelete
  2. The good news is, I'm actually finished writing the prose for muses 3 and 4 and have 5 outlined in my head. I'm pretty stoked about my progress this year! The bad news is that the songs are slow-coming.

    ReplyDelete