There is no restriction to the type of entry here.
Prose, poetry, fiction, non-fiction, photography, art, audio, video...
if it fits the Muse, it is welcome.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

RoM 03-1: "A Legacy of Smoke and Shadow"

We're going down the river... for a third time!

PattiKen, as the winner of last year's recruiting drive, has earned the envious honor of picking the opening Muse for the River of Mnemosyne, thereby leaving the rest of us to jump into the water behind her (anyone else notice that sudden rush of warm water?).

And the first Muse is:

"A LEGACY OF SMOKE AND SHADOW"

Don't forget that this is only the first part (hopefully) of your overall entry, and there will not be a vote until all the Muses are in or we run out of time.

And if you have no idea what's going on, check out the rules for February's challenge here: 3rd Annual "River of Mnemosyne" Challenge.



*Don't forget to submit a Muse if you are one of the first nine to link an entry. If you do not, your link will be deleted and you will have to re-link. Email the admins (all of 'em) with your Muse!

As always, don't sign up until you've posted the entry on your site and link that entry directly (not your blog home page). In the meantime, leave a comment and let us know you're game!

Post as soon as you're ready, and the Muses will start sailing in.

Good luck! And enjoy!

-10thDoM

7 comments:

  1. With my push off from the dock, I'm in the River, paddling like crazy. Come on in. The water's fine... so far.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good. Now program the second Muse, because I'm gonna have my chapter one up in a couple of hours. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not to worry, my friend. I'll think of something in time for the Muse 2 post in 22+ hours. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um, no... you need to do it now... if I link, and your Muse isn't ready, your link gets deleted (see the rule above). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Never mind. I just figured out that I've been called a cheater by a fellow admin. C'est la vie.

    Given that suspicion, I will not participate this RoM... I'll remain solely as an admin.

    I guess that's fair for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So submit your Muse, please. I have things to do.

    ReplyDelete